Sunday, July 17, 2016

HOME KEEPER SECRETS

Welcome to my blog! 

At Mom’s Table – Home Keeper Mentor
 
Tidbits of Wisdom Tuesday - Encouraging tidbits of truth to help you look forward to the week ahead. Something to lift your spirit and motivate you to enjoy life as a busy homemaker.

Tried & True Thursdays - Tips, tricks, tasty recipes and/or anything to do with taking care of a home.  From menu planning ideas, meal prep techniques, recipes, household helps and referrals to websites, blogs or products I follow so YOU can be encouraged in your walk as a woman of God.

My purpose is to mentor busy women who desire to find balance in their lives.

Please take a moment to register your email to receive the bi-weekly posts.  Your information is confidential and will not be used for any other purpose than to be encouraged. Forward to your friends so they can enjoy being encouraged too!
Take a moment and look at my website: www.bethbergren.com to see what I am all about. If you live in the Nashville area - come and visit a Cook Once or Slow Cooker class, they are listed on my website.

Praying you will be blessed!
With Love ♥ from Beth!


No comments:

Post a Comment