Friday, September 4, 2015

SECRETS OF PLANNING SUCCESS


 CALENDAR GIRL
 
I love September!
 


Ever since I was a little girl I couldn’t wait for September to arrive. 
New school, new friends and time to start FRESH.
I do my yearly goal setting, budget focus and event planning every year at this time.

I know the value of setting priorities.

As a Christian I have learned the number one priority must be to make Jesus first!
Over and above everything else. 
Take time to be with Him through prayer, Bible reading and sitting in His presence.

As women we rush about our days doing, doing and doing!
Spending time alone with God is not always easy but it is so important. 
It sets the tone of our years, months, days and minutes.
God wants us to “pause” and take time to be with Him.

He desires us to come to Him to calm our spirit and give a heavenly perspective on our days.
Lean on Him to guide you and grow in His Wisdom!
 
Psalm 90:12 Teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment